Canada is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories.
It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
Canada has been recognized as an education superpower. It offers a sound education system, friendly student environment and an immigration system that is open to everyone. One of the greatest aspects of studying abroad in Canada is that there is an option for students of all ages, whether you are in high school or in a graduate degree. If you are looking to study in student friendly place with great academic options and highly ranked universities or colleges, then you should consider studying in Canada.
Canadians place a great importance on learning, and have developed a first class education system with high standard. The country spends more on education (as a percentage of GDP) compared to the OECD average and is the second highest among G – 8 Countries.
Canada is lauded as one of the best places in the world to live.
TOP REASONS TO STUDY IN CANADA:
- World-class – Quality education.
- Affordable education.
- United Nations ranked Canada as one of the best places in the world to live (in terms of Educational attainment, Life expectancy, National income and General quality of Life).
- Opportunity to work and co-op Programs are available.
- Up to 3-year Post-graduation Work Permit available
- The possibility of Immigration (may apply for Permanent residency without leaving Canada, please visit – (www.cic.gc.ca ) website for more information and 90 % outbound mobility has been settled there only.
- Future opportunities- Canada is among top 10 economies of the world as per latest report of WEF (World Economic Forum), provides you with the plethora of opportunities to establish your career in leading organizations, the potential labour shortage has been anticipated there.
- Over 8000 programs and 70+ public institutions offering Credentials.
- The safest place to survive.
In Canada, Institutes and other non-degree granting institutions primarily offer Diplomas and Certificate programs in numerous semi-professional and technical fields, while Universities focus on degree programs and University Colleges typically offer Degrees, Diplomas and Certificates.
- Diplomas and Certificates
- University transfer programs are offered at some colleges.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree
- For Certificate Courses or Diploma : HSC with 60% and IELTS 6 bands each module
- For Bachelor Degree: HSC with 70% and IELTS 6.5 bands with no band less than 6.0 band
- For Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma Program: Bachelor Degree with 60% and IELTS 6.5 bands with 6.0 band in each module
- For Masters Degree: Bachelor Degree with 70% and IELTS 6.5 Bands with 6.0 band in each module
The Post-Graduation Work Permit Program allows students who have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution to gain valuable Canadian work experience.
- Part time work right : Off campus 20 hours per week
- 40 Hours per week during vacation. No limit for on campus work
A work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program may be issued for the length of the study program, up to a maximum of three years.It cannot be valid for longer than the student’s study program, and the study program must be a minimum of eight months in length.
- For Certificate Courses or Diploma tuition fee ranges from CAD 12000-CAD 15000 that is almost 6.5 lakh to 8 lakh INR
- For Bachelor Degree fee ranges from CAD 15000- CAD 20000 that is almost 8 lakh to 11 lakh INR
- For Postgraduate Certificate Course or Post graduate Diploma fee ranges from CAD 12000-CAD15000 that is almost 6.5 lakh to 8 lakh INR
- For Master Degree fee ranges from CAD 15000- CAD 20000 that is almost 8 lakh to 11 lakh INR
* Fees given may vary from university to university
Cost of Living
- Approximately CAD 10,000 – 12,000 per year.
|ALGONQUIN COLLEGE||HUMBER COLLEGE||NORTHERN COLLEGE|
|BOW VALLEY COLLEGE||KWANTLEN POLYTECHNIC UNIVERSITY||NORTHERN LIGHTS COLLEGE|
|CAMBRIAN COLLEGES(HANSON)||LAMBTON COLLEGE||OKANAGAN COLLEGE|
|CANADORE COLLEGE||LANGARA COLLEGE||PARKLAND COLLEGE|
|CENTENNIAL COLLEGE||VANCOUVER COMMUNITY COLLEGE||RED RIVER COLLEGE|
|COLLEGE OF NEW CALEDONIA||VANCOUVER ISLAND UNIVERSITY||SASKATCHEWAN POLYTECHNIC|
|COLLEGE OF THE ROCKIES||LAKELAND COLLEGE||SAULT COLLEGE|
|COLUMBIA COLLEGE||LASALLE COLLEGE||SELKIRK COLLEGE|
|CONESTOGA COLLEGE||LOYALIST COLLEGE||SENECA COLLEGE|
|CONFEDERATION COLLEGE||MANITOBA INSTITUTE OF TRADE &TECHNOLOGY(MTT)||SHERIDAN COLLEGE|
|DURHAM COLLEGE||MEDICINE HAT COLLEGE||ST.CLAIR COLLEGE|
|FANSHAWE COLLEGE||MOHAWK COLLEGE||ST.LAWRENCE COLLEGE|
|FLEMING COLLEGE||NIAGRA COLLEGE||UNIVERSITY OF THE FRASER VALLEY|
|GEORGIAN COLLEGE||NORQUEST COLLEGE||NORTH ISLAND COLLEGE|
|ACADIA UNIVERSITY||LAKEHEAD UNIVERSITY||UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO|
|CAPE BRETON UNIVERSITY||MOUNT ALLISON UNIVERSITY||UNIVERSITY OF WINNIPEG|
|CAPILANO UNIVERSITY||ROYAL ROADS UNIVERSITY||WILFRID LAURIER UNIVERSITY|
|CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY OF EDMONTON||THOMPSON RIVER UNIVERSITY (TRU)||ALEXANDAR COLLEGE|
|TRENT UNIVERSITY||BRITISH COLUMBIA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY|
|FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON UNIVERSITY||UNIVERSITY OF NEW BRUNSWICK||HERZING COLLEGE|
|FIC @SIMON FRASER UNIVERSITY (NAVITAS)||UNIVERSITY CANADA WEST||NEW BRUNSWICK COMMUNITY COLLEGE|
|ICM @UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA||UNIVERSITY OF KINGS COLLEGE||YUKON COLLEGE|
|KINGS UNIVERSITY COLLEGE AT WESTERN ONTARIO||UNIVERSITY OF MANITOBA||UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN|
|UNIVERSITY OF PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND||UNIVERSITY OF REGINA||UNIVERSITY OF WINDSOR|
Jan /May /September