From decades thousands of students leaves their home country in the pursuit of good education. It is very essential for them to find a good country where they can find a reputed University and the courses they are willing to study. When the question comes “where to go study medicine?” then Russia is the answer for all those promising students who are willing to pursue their career in the field of medicine in the minimal cost of education.
There are more than 100 Medical Universities where students can continue their education in medicine field. Almost every Medical University of Russia is recognized worldwide, over 500,000 foreign international who graduated from the Medical Universities of Russia are working in reputed hospital and medical institution in their home country. Most of the Medical Universities of Russia are 100 years old and even 200-250 years old. Every year medical universities of Russia accept thousands of students from African, Asian, European, North American and South American continents. Medical Universities in Russia is considered to be the most affordable universities for average class income group. Most of the Medical Universities in Russia provide all the courses both in Russian and English mode of instruction including master courses. In the Medical Universities of Russia students can find the specialized courses which they can’t find or hard to find in any other country. Every Medical Universities of Russia provide best training under their highly qualified pedagogical staff which includes doctors, scientist, researchers, professors and candidates of science. Every Medical Universities of Russia has its own hospitals, clinics and research centers which helps students to sharpen their practical skills along with theory and to be the good successful doctor in the future.
Thus, Russian universities are becoming more attractive for international students in both European and Asian countries. In addition to affordable prices and high quality of education, Russian universities offer more and more relevant programs, which allows graduates to obtain a profession that is in demand on the labour market and promotes their further employment.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Russia
- Many Russian universities support students via scholarship for MBBS in Russia.
- The universities are approved by MCI, WHO, UNESCO, PLAB, CLAD, USMLE, etc.
- Globally accepted medical degree in more than 100+ countries.
- European curriculum is followed which is regarded qualitative education system in the world.
- Russia is home to some of the best world ranking universities in 2020 under a ranking system like Times Higher Education (THE), QS World University Rankings, etc.
- The MBBS course in Russian medical universities starts from Rs2.5/yr. This makes it an affordable fee for Indian students.
- Bologna Process connects all the Russian universities to universities overseas.
- Therefore, you can earn a dual degree while completing your course.
Eligibility to Take MBBS Admission in Russia
- The medical students applying for admission should be 17 years min and 25 years max to apply for admission this year.
- Completed 12th with Chemistry, Biology, English, and Physics.
- You should’ve scored 50% min in board exams of PCB or 12th For SC/ST/OBC, you should’ve had 40%.
- IELTS/TOEFL Score to be eligible for the English Program.
- NEET is required for study MBBS in Russia
Chechen State University
Russian National Research Medical University named after NI Pirogov
Dagestan State Medical University
Siberian State Medical University
First Moscow State Medical University named after I.M.Sechenova
I.S. Turgenev Orel State University
Kalashnikov Izhevsk State Technical University
Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University
Irkutsk State Medical University
Adyghe State University
Belgorod State University “Faculty of Medicine”
Novosibirsk State University “Faculty of Medicine”
Kazan State Medical University
Altai State Medical University
Yaroslavl State Medical University
Voronezh State Medical Academy named after N.N.Burdenko
Volgograd State Medical University
Vladivostok State Medical University
Ural State Medical University (Yekaterinburg)
Ulyanovsk State University Medical Faculty, Institute of Medicine & Ecology Ulyanovsk
Tyumen State Medical Academy
Tver State Medical Academy
Tula State University Medical Institute
Stavropol State Medical University
State Classical Academy named after Maimonides
South Ural State Medical University
Smolensk State Medical Academy
Saratov State Medical University named after V.I. Razumovsky
Samara State Medical University
Samara Medical Institute Reaviz
Saint Petersburg State University faculty of Medicine
Saint Petersburg State Pediatric-Medical University
Saint Petersburg State Medical University I.P. Pavlov
Saint Petersburg State Chemical Pharmaceutical Academy
Saint Petersburg Medical and Technical Institute
Ryazan State Medical University named after Academician I.P. Pavlov
South Russian State Technical University (Novocherkassk Polytechnic Institute)