Take direct admission in Top WHO MCI approved Medical Universities in Ukraine. We are a leading trusted MBBS abroad consultant in India that has been provided reliable solutions to medical students. Ukraine is a top choice for Indian students. Over 10,000+ students apply for education here every year and MBBS Study in Ukraine is a top spot. The quality of education is world-class, live training is provided to future doctors, affordable living, and a modern education system. One can apply for MBBS admission starting at 2.5 lakhs per year.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
- The Ukrainian Medical Universities are approved by WHO, MCI, UNESCO, CLAD, PLAB, USMLE, etc and other global associations and medical councils.
- The international students are given a choice of selecting their medium of instruction as English to make their stay and study convenient.
- If you compare to other countries, Ukraine has affordable living expenses which include accommodation and other necessities.
- The universities are interlinked with regular conferences, exchange programs, projects, and fieldwork for medical students to gain first hand experience and create better opportunities.
- After MBBS in Ukraine, Indian students can easily apply for the MCI screen test and after clearing the test they can continue to practice. The students are provided coaching by selected universities in Ukraine.
- No Need to pay any donation or capitation fees for admission.
- Live Training provided by experienced staff.
- Some universities provide scholarships to study MBBS in Ukraine to deserving candidates.
- The education system is bilingual and creative under world-class infrastructure.
Eligibility to Take MBBS Admission in Ukraine
- The age of the applicant should be between 17-27 years before 31st December of the applying year.
- You should have studied two years of Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and English.
- The accepted 12TH Boards percentage is 50% for General Category and 40% for SC/ST/OBC.
- NEET scorecard is essential.
Donetsk National Medical University (Kirovohrad Campus)
Sumy State University
Odessa State Medical University
Central Ukrainian National Technical University
Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics
Kharkiv National Aviation University
Poltava Medical & Dental University (Ukrainian Medical & Dental Academy)
Dnepropetrovsk State Medical Academy
I. Pirogov Vinnitsa National Medical University
N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
O. Bogomolets National Medical University Kiev
Kharkiv National Medical University
Zaporozhye State Medical University
Bukovinian State Medical University
Lugansk State Medical University
Ternopil State Medical University
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
Dnepropetrovsk Institute of Traditional & NonTraditional Medicine
National University of Pharmacy Ukraine
Kharkiv State Medical Academy of PostGraduate Education
Kiev National Medical Academy of PostGraduate Education
Zaporozhye Medical Academy of PostGraduate Education
Vinnitsa National Medical University
Black Sea State University
Lviv National Medical University